Square Jam 2020 has been set for Thursday, August 6th, Post Office Square from 6:00-8:00pm.
As you know, we have limited space and try to accommodate as many organizations as possible; therefore we must limit each organization to one table.
- All organizations must provide their own table that can fit in a 12 foot space. Pop up tents are permitted but cannot exceed 10'x10'. (If wind is present, tent must be properly secured.)
- Only ONE organization or group per booth permitted.
- If you are unable to attend at the last minute, please let our office know ahead of time. Organizations may not substitute on their own.
- Free raffles are permitted, however, no request of money or donations may take place during the event. Raffle items must be approved in advance.
- This is a free community event; All organizations requesting a table/booth must be located in Post Office Square and/or non-profit organization. In addition, this is a non-political and non-partisan event.
If you wish to be considered this year, you must register online no later than Monday, July 6th. Please contact us with any questions.