Sharon Day 2021
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
SHARON DAY 2021
Veteran's Memorial Park Beach
Sunday, October 3rd 12:00pm-5:00pm
*This page is for organization booth registrations only*
Applications must be submitted between 8/3 - 9/9 2021.
Event Information and Guidelines
• As we have limited booth capacity, Sharon groups will be given priority for booth allocation. We do welcome applications from out-of-town vendors. The Sharon Day Committee will review and let you know if your application has been accepted on or before 9/18/2021.
• Event is rain or shine and we do expect everyone to show regardless of weather. Only in severe weather will event be cancelled.
• This event is strictly non-partisan.
• All vendors must set up at least 30 minutes prior to the event start and MUST be present the entire duration of the event. Failure to stay will result in not being able to participate in future town-wide celebration days.
• Vendors must be packed up within 45 minutes after event concludes.
• Questions? Contact the Sharon Recreation Dept. or email Linda Berger at email@example.com
• 10’ x 10’ booth - can accommodate a table (no longer than 8’), and up to 2 folding chairs.
• Dumpsters are available on site.
• Electricity is not available.
You must provide:
• One (1) 8’ table and no more than two (2) chairs to use at your booth. If you need more space, please apply to purchase an additional booth.
• A Board of Health permit if you are providing food or items for consumption, prepared or
otherwise. Please obtain the permit two weeks prior to the event. This includes water, gum, candy, etc.
• A permit from the Town Clerk if your organization is interested in conducting a raffle. Please secure the permit in advance of the event.
We do not allow:
• Pop-up tents
• Sale or distribution of knock-off items, toy guns, frisbees, sports balls, air horns, shaving cream, silly string, or other objects deemed questionable by the Sharon Day Committee.
• Sale of items that are not listed and approved on your booth application.
• Distribution of information/pamphlets outside your booth. All items and people associated with your business/organization MUST remain within the booth or will be asked to move.
• Money raised will be used to contribute to the cost of running the event. Please make your check payable to the Town of Sharon.
• Drop off your application and check or mail them to the Sharon Recreation Department, 219 Massapoag Avenue during normal business hours.
• Please fill out the application fully and legibly. Applications will not be processed without
detailed information and pictures of items to be displayed on the table.
• If you are a business applicant, the Sharon Day Committee may request a W-9.
Please download your application below and submit it (along with your check) before the deadline. Thank you!